Monday, October 6, 2008

AVL is the abbreviation for Alabama Virtual Library. It is resource for Alabama residents. It is made by the state of Alabama. On this website research papers, report, sports can be found. Also this website is very user friendly, the website can be divided by age group and also by topics. Also periodical keyword search is available on this website. The Adavantage of this website are that it is free, it is easy to access, it is comprehensive. The URL to the website is http://www.avl.lib.al.us/databases/index.html

I think that the website is very useful. I like the fact that this website incourages the elementary school students to use internet for their studies. I will definatly use this website with my students. I think that the website is userfriendly.

No comments: